Photography Packages Include:
- UPDATE: ** I am currently offering photography to my doula clients only. If you need referrals please still reach out to me! I know many wonderful birth and newborn photographers **
- Birth photography is up to 7 hours of continuous shooting and covers your birth and early postpartum period
- Newborn photo shoot can be done in your home or mine (depending on lighting and space) within first 8 days. It usually takes 2 – 3 hours
- Birth announcements are custom designed fitting your style and preferences
- All editing, design and travel hours
- See Doula Packages for doula + photography packages
|Birth photography (6 hours + editing time)||$600|
|Newborn photoshoot plus custom birth announcement||$485|
|Birth photography, newborn photoshoot, custom birth announcement||$800|
Something I hear often from new parents: “I barely remember my birth!” The foggy memory of a woman’s birthing time occurs because of the birth hormones flowing through her veins. High levels of oxytocin and beta endorphins provide pain relieving, time distorting and calming effects, but also make it hard to recall the details of the day. This is where birth photography comes in! Documenting your birth through timeless photography is such a powerful way to memorialize this life changing event so you can have those memories (and jog a few others) for years to come.
Depending on the length of the birth I usually end up with 50 – 100 pictures to document every detail of the day. Each photo is edited, cropped and customized. Because birth can be messy I provide every picture in both color and black and white. In an effort to really capture your day, births are shot in a photo journalistic style.
UPDATE: I am currently only offering photography to my doula clients.